Beck ‘n Call Concierge Services...
for busy people pressed for time.
My name is Laurie West and I invite you to allow me to help you manage your busy schedule and provide professional care for your pets. I possess many years of administrative experience in a corporate setting, and have provided pet sitting services, foster care, and helped many others find permanent homes for abandoned and orphaned animals. I pride myself on gaining an intimate knowledge of each client, ensuring unprecedented service, personalized guidance, exceptional results, and setting a very high standard within the service industry.
Beck ‘n Call Concierge Services in Round Rock, TX values honest, fair, and ethical behavior and we are committed to improving the wellbeing of individuals and businesses by helping to alleviate stress. We strive to become the leader in Concierge Services and never lose sight of the customer’s needs. Our pledge is to provide you and or your pet(s) with responsible care and pampering each time you call on our services. We are committed to providing quality service while respecting your privacy. Any personal information collected from you will be held in the strictest of confidence and will be used for internal purposes only. We will not share your private information with anyone outside our office.
Insurance and Dishonesty Bond
For your protection, Beck ‘n Call Concierge Services is insured and bonded by Business Insurers of the Carolinas. Business Insurers of the Carolinas has been providing specifically designed insurance and bond coverage for the professional pet sitting industry since the mid-1990s.
Business Insurers of the Carolinas
800 Eastowne Drive, Suite 208
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514
What is the difference between insurance and bonding?
Insurance covers acts of willful negligence on the part of your pet sitter or the pet sitting company, and bonding covers acts of theft by your pet sitter or pet sitting company. These are two separate policies and it is important that you choose a professional pet sitting company that provides you with both types of coverage. Beck ‘n Call Concierge Services has never filed a claim against either of these policies. We are very careful in our work and honest in what we do! Another aspect to providing you with total peace of mind!
Terms and Conditions
• Concierge Services are non-transferable and payable in advance. We accept cash, checks, and money orders. Credit cards to be accepted in the near future.
• There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Any payment to make good on a returned check must be made in cash.
• Rates reflect charges for services rendered by Beck n’ Call Concierge Services and do not include charges for outside vendor services or merchandise purchased to complete the service requested.
• Clients are billed from the time we start an errand or task until the time it is completed.
• Cancellations for any services require a 24-hour notice. Additional time may be required if there is a vendor service request. Cancellations with less than 24-hours notice will be assessed a $25 fee.
• Clients have up to one year from the date of purchase to use the hours of service. We do not give refunds for expired packages.
• If the service requested incurs any other travel expense (such as taxi, airfare, tolls, parking, etc.) we require reimbursement of actual fees charged.
• Beck n’ Call Concierge Services has the right to deny any requests that are questionable or illegal.
• Services required outside of regular business hours are subject to additional fees.
• Confidentiality is a high priority for Beck ‘n Call Concierge Services and your details will not be forwarded to any third party without your prior written consent.