Personal concierge services can make anyone's life a lot easier by taking care of many of the mundane details that many of us don't have the time to take care of. A personal concierge can act as a personal assistant by providing some of the requested services, or by locating service providers in specified areas to take care of all needed services. The best thing about personal concierge services is they offer a wide variety of services, and if there are services a personal concierge cannot provide, he or she will locate the proper service providers for you. A personal concierge can help you get organized either in the home, or office, and offers a wide variety of services.
Our senior and homebound patient plans address the needs of housebound individuals, such as recuperating patients and senior citizens, by providing them with non-medical
And here's a wonderful baby shower gift; our new mom plan provides them with non-medical assistance.
Fees for our services are on a per request basis either hourly or at a flat rate. Your needs are unique and we will create a service plan and pricing structure that fits your individual requirements. An estimate of charges will be reviewed with the client before any service is performed. Please call us if you do not see a service listed that you may be in need of.
• Additional mileage charges may apply for distances over 10 miles.
• The cost of your purchases are not included in the fee schedule.
• Research, schedule, and coordinate contractors for cleaning, household repairs, upgrades, decorating, etc.
• Organization of home office, bedrooms, closets, and personal collections
• Organize home catering, dinner parties, and special in-home events
• House-sitting - collect mail, water plants, feed and walk pets, garbage disposal
• Calendar management - birthdays and other special occasions, appointments
• Restaurant recommendations and reservations
• Theatre, sporting event, and concert ticket reservations
• Night Club recommendations and reservations
• Research and arrange massages, personal trainers, tee times, cooking classes, wine tastings, etc.
• Event planning to include music, catering, and venue